Dorkfest 2017 - 7/8/9 July
Little asian dude Offline

RE: Dorkfest 2017
(18-03-2017 15:59:21)Jazzper-11 Wrote:  Om er voor te zorgen dat we ongemoeid kunnen Dorkfesten ga ik Elleke een weekendje weg sturen. Eventuele bijdragen hier aan vanuit de Dorkfesters zou enorm op prijs gesteld worden.

Ik vind dat op zich een prima idee.

Pien is een draakje en Gijs een aapje.
18-03-2017 20:44:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jazzper-11 Offline
Posting Freak

Het is voor Elleke geen straf om even een weekendje vakantie te vieren hoor. Wink

En wat mij betreft is een bijdrage ten alle tijden vrijwillig.

World's biggest squirrel!
20-03-2017 09:42:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
voh Online
Grandmaster Yogurt

Ik doe er wel aan mee, heur. Hebben we voor D ook een paar keer gedaan, toch? Smile

robindevoh.com - NaNoWriMo prep & onwards, writin's the main topic.
20-03-2017 10:46:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nar Offline
Posting Freak

vind ik ook een prima plan Smile

raptor magnificus
- - - - - -
i am a motherfucking ray of goddamn sunshine, i am.
20-03-2017 11:37:41
goldylox Offline
Parental Control Group

Goed plan!

Miew mriewiew mrrr mriew prrrr!!!
20-03-2017 14:12:25
SageGenesis Online

Mike kan 7, 8, 9.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
21-03-2017 20:27:29
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Oooh that spyglass sounds expensive!

How much Fairy Powder could one theoretically get for such an item?
Asking for a friend..

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 20:45:48 by JLT*.)
23-03-2017 20:42:33
SageGenesis Online

Ik geloof dat Mark een naam in gedachten had? Iets met "Brand" of zo?

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
27-03-2017 15:44:08
scroipt Offline
Posting Freak

Hadebrand Wigsen
Human Knight

Latest in a line of warriors young Brand was raised by ze sword. Zere is battle in his blood and he has a knack for letting it out.

`Je n'avais pas besoin de cette hypothèse-là' --Pierre-Simon, Marquis de Laplace
27-03-2017 21:59:06
SageGenesis Online

Hadebrand. Alrighty then.

Mark: Hadebrand Wigsen
Martial Human

Basic Traits

Speed: 6
Saving Throws: +1 to all
Second Wind: Also make a saving throw against one effect, or a save against every effect if you were bloodied

Unique Traits

The Tank
You have resist all 1/2/3 (scales by tier).

Weapon Trinity
Once per round, you may use a free action to swap between a sword, axe, or spear. Depending on which one you have equipped, you gain certain benefits.
Sword: You may have two stances active at the same time. Your melee attacks also have +1 crit range against people who use axes.
Axe: Your melee attacks are Brutal 2 and High Crit. Your melee attacks also have +1 crit range against people who use spears.
Spear: Your melee attacks have +1 reach and your Defender’s Aura is +1 size. Your melee attacks also have +1 crit range against people who use swords.

(For the purpose of this ability, pretty much every weapon falls under one of these categories. Axes includes hammers and maces, spears includes polearms and staves, etc. Enemies wielding ranged weapons are treated as whatever you like.)

I've taken the liberty of adding an axe and spear to your character sheet, in such a way that your attacks will last all three options pre-calculated.

Also, never try to dual-wield a sword and an axe at the same time. The game will crash to desktop.

28-03-2017 11:53:57
SageGenesis Online

Hadebrand:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iqk733v7gdp891...n.pdf?dl=0

30-03-2017 11:45:32
voh Online
Grandmaster Yogurt

Razer Strasson, Ratfolk thief.

Raised by his father and trained in thievery from a young age, Razer learned the trade as they travelled from town to town, score to score. Razer ended up living with his aunt when his father was inevitably picked up for a score gone wrong. He's not terribly sad about his dad being caught, just disappointed. Sloppy work gets you caught, after all. A mistake he'll be sure never to repeat.

30-04-2017 21:05:51
SageGenesis Online

Ha! I really thought you weren't going to make your deadline. Oh me of little faith. Grin

Robin: Razer Strasson
Martial Beastman

Basic Traits

Saving Throws: +2 vs ongoing damage
Second Wind: Your healing surge value is 3/4/5 higher. (Already incorporated on the sheet.) In addition, if you Second Wind while bloodied, you also gain 3/4/5 temporary hit points.

Unique Traits

Nezumi Shinobi
When you roll initiative, you may use your Stealth check bonus instead of your normal bonus. If you act before any enemies then you may start the combat hidden in a location of your choosing (within reason, you can’t place yourself in a location you couldn’t reach).

Skitter
You may Shift as a minor action instead of a move action.

30-04-2017 23:07:04
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

These are great Smile

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
01-05-2017 09:13:16
Jazzper-11 Offline
Posting Freak

Even een vraagje over action points: Als er geen milestone/extended rest gezeur is en je 1 action point per encounter hebt,
heeft mijn ability om een action point terug te krijgen bij second rest dan wel zin? Of kan je meerdere actionpoints in 1 encounter gebruiken?

01-05-2017 10:38:29
SageGenesis Online

Second Wind. En ja, je mag meerdere gebruiken per encounter.

01-05-2017 10:56:56
voh Online
Grandmaster Yogurt

Reading what my special stuff is, I'm rather glad I pooped out a name in time Grin

01-05-2017 12:33:48
wolfy Offline
Posting Freak

Meet Shen Wei Li, a 16 year old panda kung fu master (so he claims) and a heart of gold. Or something along those lines.

His parents live in the village and teach at the academy. About 16 years ago they settled here to provide a stable and inspiring enviroment for their son. They teach general monk stuff and some kung fu for those willing to put up with all the ceremony (and beatings) that goes with it. Wei Li does not have a choose, so he has become rather good at evading beat... he has become rather good at kung fu!

Besides his schooling and training, he is often seen at the demonstration fields looking at all the fighters showing of their skills. When someone asks him why he isn't participating he often claims that he just isn't good enough for that. After which he will heartily clap someone on the back and suggest they go somewhere else, for a drink or an adventure.

He has a happy life, especially when he ignores all the bad stuff like the bullying because he is different.

D&D technically, he is a thief reskinned to a monk. As far as I can remember, because it was a while ago since I made this character Grin

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Shusen.net weblog like thingie Smile.
22-05-2017 20:37:14
SageGenesis Online

Wolf: Shen Wei Li
Panda Beastman

Basic Traits

Saving Throws: +2 vs ongoing damage
Second Wind: Your healing surge value is 3/4/5 higher. (Already incorporated on the sheet.) In addition, if you Second Wind while bloodied, you also gain 3/4/5 temporary hit points.

Unique Traits

Drinking is Thirsty Work
You have a nearly endless supply of secret panda brews on you, concocted from moonshine hooch, bamboo juice, and exotic teas. At the start of each battle, the DM will assign you a randomly determined potion. It works only for you and is lost if you don’t use it this encounter.

Pandamonium
As a minor action, you may enter or end the Drunken Stance. While in this stance, you have the following effects:
  • At the start of each turn in combat, roll a d6. (On the turn you activate the stance, roll it immediately.)
  • You ignore the escalation die. Instead, add the drunken stance die to attacks, saving throws, and skill checks.
  • If an attack misses you and would do half damage, it instead deals no damage to you.
  • Your speed is reduced by one-half the drunken stance die.

22-05-2017 21:30:55
wolfy Offline
Posting Freak

Nice, thank you.

Can I also get a download link for my sheet?

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Shusen.net weblog like thingie Smile.
25-05-2017 10:26:02
SageGenesis Online

Shen Wei Li
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7hgdtln6t5ahg...i.pdf?dl=0

I might make some adjustments in the future to Sneak Attack/Backstab to make them feel more Monk-ish. Not sure yet.

25-05-2017 10:55:16
SageGenesis Online

Mike: Rick (Rasmash Iorvrah Ceagar)
Martial Dragonute

Basic Traits

Speed: 6 (due to rudimentary wings, double all jumping distances)
Saving Throws: +2 vs fear and fire effects
Second Wind: Breathe fire in a close blast 3. Each enemy in the blast takes fire damage equal to one-half your healing surge value. If you were bloodied, the damage is your full healing surge value instead.

Unique Traits

Glory of Bahamut
Whenever you score a critical hit, (re)gain a use of Power Strike for this encounter.

Witness Me!
Whenever you have to make a Charisma-based skill check, you may use an Athletics check instead. Also add your Strength modifier to all your defenses against opportunity attacks.

26-05-2017 23:13:48
voh Online
Grandmaster Yogurt

RE: Dorkfest 2017 - 7/8/9 July
I still needed to request time off for this weekend, and I kept forgetting when it was so I added it to the title.

13-06-2017 09:31:59
goldylox Offline
Parental Control Group

Allrighty all! A question Smile

Who's got a spare frigde for the Dorkfest weekend wich we can move over to Japsers crib? Grin

Miew mriewiew mrrr mriew prrrr!!!
18-06-2017 17:43:05
Jazzper-11 Offline
Posting Freak

En in ander nieuws, eten!
Pasta is altijd een goed idee, wat mij betreft.
Maar dankzij een kleinere oven gaat het niet lukken om zelfgemaakte pizza te maken. (iig niet op de schaal zoals
we dat gewend zijn.)
Mike gaf aan graag Pulled Pork te maken. Misschien in combinatie met wat burgers/kip op de BBQ? (Het geheel hoeft niet veel meer tijd in beslag te nemen dan een willekeurig ander gerecht.)

Behalve pasta en pizza weet ik eigenlijk niet meer zo goed wat we verder als standaard avondeten hadden...

18-06-2017 21:20:18

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
float: right;