Ye Schoole of Olde: AD&D Adventurers
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Ye Schoole of Olde: AD&D Adventurers
Er is vanavond tijd voor char creation bij mij. Voor diegenen voor wie dat te ver is kunnen we inbellen.

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
20-11-2015 07:27:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

(18-11-2015 20:00:13)(me) Melchior Wrote:  fine, it was in the chaos of the battle of red river bridge that Steve was gifted a divine connection..

Cool Smile

20-11-2015 07:59:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sopj Offline

Vanaf hoe laat ben je beschikbaar? Met andere woorden, vanaf hoe laat kan ik inbellen?
20-11-2015 11:55:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Na 2100 zeker, daarvoor misschien. Ik ben alleen thuis met Storm die moet naar bed.

20-11-2015 16:13:35
Sopj Offline

Ik bel in tussen 21.00 en 21.15 uur.
20-11-2015 19:01:45
SageGenesis Offline

Apologies to Brimstone Jack but I'm switching the concept. Jelte and I talked yesterday and by accident came upon a character concept I now must play.

The high elves of the winter court have undergone a bloody revolution. The noble families have been overthrown by the Bael'shevik faction who sought to put power into the hands of the commoners. Possibly the only surviving member of the elven royals is Princess Anastasiel.

Some kind of high elf with the noble background. Will think about the class.

"In soviet feywild, gold loots you!"

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
21-11-2015 16:32:10
voh Online
Grandmaster Yogurt

Isn't it great how silly banter can become a great character concept?

robindevoh.com - NaNoWriMo prep & onwards, writin's the main topic.
21-11-2015 19:23:58
SageGenesis Offline

Yes. Truly, the fun creative parts are the best thing about this entire hobby.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
21-11-2015 22:44:32
Oddman Offline
Posting Freak

Dari was never a particularly bright young dwarf. Staid, yes; strong, obedient, helpful, and devout, too: a fine example of Dwarfkind. Consequently, when his parish priest's sermon about forging swords to plowshares inspired him, it did so rather literally. Having taken up the family trade of metalworking (again conforming to the optimal standard of Dwarfkind), he was unaccountably disappointed when it turned out that actual swords were an uncommon resource when it came to toolmaking. A fine raw material, yes, but sadly in low supply.

Fortunately for young Dari, his parish priest had taken a liking to him. Seeing an opportunity in turning the slow but steady energy and clearly apparent potential of the young dwarf to ends more spiritually productive than old-fashioned metalwork, he explained to Dari the finer points of peacemaking, conciliation, and generally being a do-gooder in the best of Dwarven traditions. As the parable of swords and plowshares had before them, these teachings found fertile ground in Dari's straightforward and benevolent heart, and Dari resolved to combine the disarmament of the wicked with the shortage of metaphorical raw material.

He never did get over his inability to take things figuratively.

(So, not a human, but a dwarf, and I decided to combine the paladin-idea with the artisan-idea.)
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2015 17:31:29 by Oddman.)
22-11-2015 17:30:13
SageGenesis Offline

(22-11-2015 17:30:13)Oddman Wrote:  He never did get over his inability to take things figuratively.

"Nothing flies over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch them"

22-11-2015 17:41:15
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

New topic here

@arik, kan jij wat van je mod powers gebruiken om een paar background posts die kant op te krijgen? Tongue

24-11-2015 11:24:04
SageGenesis Offline

Geloof het niet, eigenlijk. Ik heb wat mod tools maar selectieve posts van een thread verplaatsen naar een andere zie ik er niet tussen.

24-11-2015 13:45:33
Sopj Offline

Ik heb het gecopy-paste
24-11-2015 13:54:18

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
float: right;