Post Reply 
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
(me) Melchior Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.999
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #201
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
Ser Corvid leads buttercup to the front of our little band and addresses the knight "Hail Sir Lanem-Bellamie, I am Ser Corvid and we are pleased to meet you though we expected you sooner. We encountered a full platoon of Warg riders near the northern forest in Fairfield, we managed to drive them off and even capture their leader but we have suffered wounded and we would be grateful if you could offer us the assistance of the castle healer as we deal with the handing over of our prisoner to your Lord"

Licensed.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2012 14:42:42 by Knightwood.)
24-01-2012 14:41:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 6.225
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #202
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
From the carriage, Gavin adds with a proud and friendly smile; "And if your lord throws in a good meal and some simple beds, we will tell you all about how this brave knight, the commander over there and the rest of my fine friends sent those cretins bleeding and crying back to their webbed forests!"

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
25-01-2012 15:30:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 6.225
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #203
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
Gavin's smile fades and he looks genuinely sad. "Alas, the victory was not without cost. As the good knight explained, we have suffered some wounded. This man with us in the carriage might have broken a rib or two, and the good commander has been nastily cut."

The brightly clothed merchant's eyes look like they glisten in the daylight as small drops seem to form on his lower eyelashes. With an almost inaudible tremble in his voice the Endieran continues. "And what may be even worse, the Goblins made off with some of my best Mieres-woolen shirts. Do you, sir Lanem-Bellamie, have any idea how difficult it is to have that kind of quality delivered without salt stains from the crossing of the straits?"

Gavin shakes his head and closes his eyes. "All in all, it was a perfectly harrowing experience."

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
26-01-2012 13:50:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline
Moderator
*****

Posts: 6.570
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #204
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
The knight shakes his head sadly. "Fairfield... a troubled place, to be sure. But worry not! You are safe in Bellam, there have not been goblins here for many years."

He gestures at two of his men.

"My duties compel me to ride onwards, but these riders will escort you to Buineridge. They will make sure the bailiff takes care of your prisoner. And of course also a surgeon to look at your injured. Ah, and... my sympathies for your... shirts."

With that he salutes you and continues onward with most of his men.

You soon reach your destination. With a castle to the north and a river to the south, Buineridge is safely surrounded by natural and man-made defenses. Your two riders, true to their commander's word, quickly make their way into the grey stone castle while servants start taking care of your horses, carriage, luggage, and the wounded.

The escorts return with a man dressed in sober black with a simple steel chain draped around his neck, a symbol of his office. He is tall and thin, stern looking and hard. He reminds you somewhat of a nail, the kind they put in coffins. The goblin is brought before him and he gives it barely a look before pronouncing, "The rope."

As the goblin is dragged away by men-at-arms, he focuses on your group instead.

"Please forgive the incompetence of the Isilvieres. They look outward to the borders of Ghoere so much that they are blind to what happens under their own noses."

((OOC: The Isilviere family rules Fairfield.))

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
27-01-2012 02:58:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
(me) Melchior Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.999
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #205
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
SageGenesis Wrote:They will make sure the bailiff takes care of your prisoner - a man dressed in sober black with a simple steel chain draped around his neck, a symbol of his office

((OOC: what office? is he the bailiff is so on what part of the feudal ladder does a bailiff stand?))

Licensed.
27-01-2012 14:02:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline
Moderator
*****

Posts: 6.570
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #206
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
(me) Melchior Wrote:((OOC: what office? is he the bailiff is so on what part of the feudal ladder does a bailiff stand?))

((OOC: He is the bailiff, like a combination between judge and police chief in service of the lord of the land. In Birthright-terms, he's like a lieutenant to handle your Law holdings. His position within this province is fairly high and respectable.))

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
27-01-2012 15:10:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 6.225
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #207
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
Gavin hands mr. Fenton Brass a silver coin. "I really thought he'd get his head chopped off. Oh well, you win again, by Sarimie."

Smiling and taking a deep bow, the merchant turns to the bailiff. "My name is Gavin Morilden, currently of Anuire, of the Morildens of Endier. My companions and I would like to extend our gratitude to your lord for his hospitality."

While Mr. Brass brings over one of the Goblin maces, the merchant adds: "The Goblins had some interesting belongings, lord bailiff. They seemed better equipped than most Goblin raiders we see on our side of the 'Fell. Perhaps they are planning something? I know there haven't been major sorties from the forest for years, but if Sarimie wills it, the Isilvieres might be convinced to increase their patrols along the Awnsegh's domain."

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
01-02-2012 16:12:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
(me) Melchior Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.999
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #208
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
Gavin has the truth of it Lord Bailiff, forgive me where are my manners, I am Ser Corvid Blackheart, those goblins where better equiped than their kind has any right to. The Isilvieres would de well to wisen up before its to late.

After that Se Corvid gives detailed intructions to the stablehand on how to treat Buttercup nrfore retiring to his room to freshenup and get out of his heavy armor, no need to wear that any longer than is strickly needed, no matter how much Linnias said "heavy armor neve killed anyone"

Licensed.
14-02-2012 08:38:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wolfy Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.874
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #209
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
After making sure his wounded man will be taken care of, he joins Gavin and Ser Corvid to introduce himself.

"Thanks to you and your lord for taking us in. My name is Linnias Khorien, part of the muscle that was able to protect our small traveling group. We did manage to drive them off, but it might be wise to send some extra patrols out to deal with the runners, and any other goblin party's."

After exchanging some more pleasantries, Linnias turns around to let his wounds be tended to.

"Oh, before I forget, that goblin" Linnias points after where the men-at-arms dragged said goblin "mentioned something about being of some worth to his people. And he seems leader material, so he might know a thing or two about other goblin parties."

While being helped out of his harness, someone who pays close attention might notice how Linnias winces when his right arm is being freed. After that, he marches into the castle with purpose and determination.

Anyone who happens to wander by his location will find him surrounded by people, intently listening to his description of the fight where he got his most recent injuries. Most of the men flinch when he describes the hit that almost unmanned him, while the women swoon when he describes his heroic acts to defend the weak from being enslaved by goblins. Yes, he might be exaggerating some 'minor' details.

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Shusen.net weblog like thingie Smile.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 22:11:10 by (me) Melchior.)
14-02-2012 18:35:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline
Moderator
*****

Posts: 6.570
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #210
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
The bailiff nods politely to Gavin and Linnias; Ser Corvid receives a nod as well, though it seems slightly more shallow. Maybe just your imagination?

"Gentlemen, I am Jayme deBuine and I wish we had met under better circumstances. The lord of the land, Count Sedrie Bellamie, is currently engaged elsewhere but I am certain he will insist on being your gracious host. Rooms will be made and baths drawn for you, and some servants can mend your clothes. And of course you are welcome to attend the evening meal together with the nobles and officials. I am sure the count will want to hear your tale. As for the Isilvieres, I shall relay the matter and defer to my master's wisdom."

And true to his word you are granted a place to rest and recover. The goblin is hung by the neck until dead, unless one of you desperately needs a final talk with him.

That evening you all are invited to the count's hall, where long wooden tables are set and the scent of roasted meat, ales, and vegetables covered in spicy sauces fill the air. The count is a middle-aged man with dark hair, a neatly trimmed beard, and a muscular frame. Word of Linnias' tales must have reached him because some men point him out and the count immediately beckons him over to sit besides him tonight. He shakes Linnias' hand with a force that could crush it and he smiles broadly.

"I am told my castle is finally graced by a true warrior again! Come, sit and tell me of your victory! Tell me of the clash between man and goblin!"

Before Linnias has a chance to say a word, the count releases his hand and shoves a clay mug filled with foaming ale into it.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
20-02-2012 03:44:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wolfy Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.874
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #211
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
Linnias takes a hearty swig from his mug, clears his throat, and begins telling the story.

"There we were, riding along, making good speed to reach Calrie before the week was out, when suddenly we were warned of goblins by scouts of the proud Roesonian army. We had not much choice between leaving our wagon and run like dogs, or make a stand right there and then! In the little time left to us, we prepared as best we could. We unsheathed our weapons, put on whatever armor was easiest, and dug in our heels to meet the goblin onslaught with everything we had."

Linnias takes another swig, taking in his (hopefully) captive audience, before continuing.

"There we stood our ground, with very little information about how many goblins we would face, and no idea about their weaponry or possible tactics. Then suddenly, the goblins appeared, thundering towards us on their intimidating wargs, yelling their war cry; Harzuuuuul!" Linnias does his best to approximate the war cry, but he might overdo it a little bit to make it more scary to the audience. "About twenty in total, they came directly for us. Intent on killing us, or perhaps capture for slavery or even for their evil entertainment. We dug in our heels even further, and awaited the onslaught. It was looking dire, outnumbered two to one, all we could do was our best and hope that we would be saved by lady luck."

Again, Linnias falls silent while taking another swig. This story telling makes one thirsty...

"They were upon us, like vultures upon a carcass. Then, fortune smiled upon us, we were prepared, so we could indeed deal the first blow! We managed to hit and disable some of them, but there were so many. How could we hold of for long enough for help to arrive, or even manage to drive them off long enough for us to get away? At this point it did not matter, all that mattered was the fight itself. The back and forth, of trying to hit and avoiding getting hit. The gruesome and gritty details I shall spare you all, because there are ladies present. Though I imagine the soldiers amongst us need no telling of true nature that fights have."

As he mentions the ladies, Linnias nods and smiles to some of the intensely listening women, and he gravely looks at the soldiers (and those pretending to have seen action) when he mentions the true nature of battle.

After taking yet another swig, he continues.

"After some more hitting back and forth, avoiding being skewered like a kebab, and dealing as much damage as we could, suddenly, a golden honeyed voice spoke out, commanding the goblin leader to leave. Our dear Olivia" Linnias gestures towards Olivia. "has some tricks up her sleeve, or her throat in this case. The goblin was unable to resist her command and turned his tail to run away. Unfortunately, that left still some dozen other goblins and their wargs to finish us off. And things were still looking bad for us. Still outnumbered, slowly being bled by their many attacks, we really needed some luck to get out of this alive. Then, finally, our luck was changing. Our knight, Ser Corvid, managed to strike a goblin dead with one blow, the beginning to end the goblin resolve."

Linnias points to Ser Corvid and emphasizes how he managed to save their bacon. This with the goal of lessening any animosity against the Ghoerian.

After this he continues giving a blow by blow (mostly, with some extra blows in between, to make it all more epic than it really was. All the while trying to create a feeling of sympathy for them, and showing of how courageous all of them have been in this fight. At appropriate moments he lightens the story a bit, with telling about his stupidity for not wearing armor, and for not thinking about buying horses for the journey.

"And that, my friends, is all I have to say about the Clash Between Men and Goblin! We were victorious!" After the last word, Linnias takes empties the mug of ale in one gulp. And the audience erupts in a loud appreciation of his story telling.

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Shusen.net weblog like thingie Smile.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 15:11:22 by (me) Melchior.)
20-02-2012 23:28:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 6.225
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #212
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
As the clamour dies down again, Gavin looks sad. He slowly stands and adds. "Alas, all was not without loss. In the attack, my woolen sh-"
Abruptly, Mr. Fenton Brass pulls the merchant back in his seat by the shoulder and shakes his head disappointedly while handing Gavin a carafe.

With the slightest hint of a devious smile, Gavin fills his cup with wine. "Fine, then, we'll just forget about the shirts."

Gavin raises his cup high above his head. "A toast! To our brave allies! We owe you our very lives, and we are most thankful!"

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 14:32:35 by Meer.)
21-02-2012 12:32:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 6.225
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #213
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
At some point before the evening festivities, Gavin asks if a messenger could speedily carry this letter to the Monastery of Sarimie on the other side of the 'Fell.


Gavin Morilden Wrote:Buineridge
Bellam, Roesone

Varilen, 25 Talienir.

For the eyes of the most Sacred Broker of the Celestial Jewel, Temias Coumain.

Today, en route to Calrie on a mission of trade and friendship under the blessing of the Lady, my companions and I were beset by a large group of well-armed and ferocious Goblins. These Warg riding Goblins seemed to have been trained and supplied very adequately and therefore I have taken it upon myself to write to your Eminence and the Monastery to inform you of this worrisome fact.

It seems to me that it would be prudent to assume that other Goblin raids in the near future might also be more dangerous than what we have seen in past years. As it is, I fear for the towns surrounding the Spiderfell, Morildon in particular.

Do with this information what you will, the Monastery is currently in a better position to inform the various towns and manors in Endier of the possible dangers than I myself can from my position on the other side of the forest. Perhaps you will also want to inform the Regent of this fact, but I will naturally leave it up to your Eminence to make that decision.

Kindest of regards and may the Lady keep us all,
Gavin Morilden.

P.S.
Please keep my dear mother safe from any harm. Although we have not spoken for a while, I still care deeply for her, despite our many differences.

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
21-02-2012 14:19:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
(me) Melchior Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.999
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #214
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
Ser Corvid raises his cup to Linnias and gives him the "we spilled the blood of our foes together and lived" nods. Next is Gavin for he proposed the toast followed by those people who appriciate vanquising goblins, knight of Ghoere or not.

As Ser Corvid relaxes and figures out which houses salute him, who dont and who he is seated next to, he thinks back on the busy day he had.

Probably the most important was the conversation he had with the goblin before his execution
Ser Corvid decends the stone steps to the dungeons where the goblin is held, finally ariving at the right cell at the end of a long and poorly lit corridor he asks the guard "could I have a moment with my prisoner please? , I am sure I will be save with Brutus here with me"

Ser Corvid finds the goblin chained to the wall and blinking at the light from mr Brutuss torch, the only light in the room.

Licensed.
21-02-2012 14:58:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline
Moderator
*****

Posts: 6.570
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #215
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
The count and noblemen are enthralled by Linnias' story. Some even lament that goblins are no longer seen in this province, and wish it were otherwise so that they too could share in this glory. Linnias is given plenty of smiles, ale, and the best cuts of meat... and later that night Linnias is visited by two kitchen maids in his room, who could only hear some parts of the story as they were walking back and forth to bring dinner, and they would very much like him to tell the story again to them. But in truth they are more interested in something else.

Ser Corvid's wine is accepted and the goblin hears him out as he drinks.

"Humans are a strange lot. You bring me gifts but want to kill me. You speak like you do me favors but want to use what I know against your enemies. And you speak of gods when you know there are none. You make good wine but have nothing else I want. Leave me alone."

The bailiff sees no reason why he shouldn't accept Corvid's request, as long as the damn thing is dead. As the crowd cheers and the headman's ax wings high, the kneeling goblin smiles grimly. Even now, at the end, he knows he was right all along about these humans. Not that it helps him anything.


((OOC: From this place it's only a short, safe trek to your destination. The count likes you people so you can stay and restock, repair, or whatever you want, but you can also move on whenever you want and reach your goal. Think it over and let me know.))

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
22-02-2012 20:04:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 6.225
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #216
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
As the Goblin loses its head, Gavin winces and eventually smiles as mr. Fenton Brass reluctantly hands the merchant a silver coin. Gavin smiles a broad smile as he holds up his hand. "I told you they would cut off his head, it's how they treat a fellow noble creature, even if it's a Goblin."
Gavin smiles a satisfactory smile and gives mr. Brass a small but meaningful nudge in the ribs. "Oh well, I win again, by Sarimie."

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2012 02:26:33 by Meer.)
23-02-2012 02:01:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 6.225
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #217
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
At one point during the evening festivities, Gavin gracefully approaches the count. "Your generosity and hospitality knows no bounds, good count. My companions and I thank you from the very depths of our souls for you kindness."

Gavin bows deep before he continues. "And if we could be so bold, we pray that you, in your kindness could grant us one more small boon."

The Merchant signals a servant to fill count Bellamie's cup. "As you must surely know, in a few short weeks the Imperial court will host the famous Presentation. We are honoured with the possibility to attend as some of the new Blood in Anuire and we shall be thoroughly scrutinised by our peers."

Gavin gestures at the giant banners and tapestries on the walls. "House Bellamie is one of the oldest, noblest Houses in the Empire. If an envoy of your House would speak in our favour at the event, it would surely summon great respect from the Anuirian nobility."

Smiling, Gavin adds. "We, as our star rises within the City and the rest of Anuire, would be forever in your debt, off course."

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
26-02-2012 13:42:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline
Moderator
*****

Posts: 6.570
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #218
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
The count strokes his bearded chin as Gavin makes his case. He seems to size you up and approves.

"Your little troupe has quite the range of talents it seems. I mark you an well-spoken and clever man, Gavin, and your friends have skill with magic and arms, which I admire above all else. One my brothers attends the Presentation every year and brings back word to me, but this year I shall instruct him to speak your praises as well."

He pours two cups of hearty ale and hands one of them to you. As he toasts you, he winks and adds, "Forever is a long time to be in debt, merchant. I shall try not to take advantage of your kindness too often."


((OOC: Game mechanically, you turned Count Bellamie from a "contact" into an "ally". This makes him less likely to resist your social skill checks and also less likely to ever betray you. It is expected to be a two-way street of course; offending a contact carries less severe penalties than with an ally.))

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
27-02-2012 02:57:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 6.225
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #219
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
The next morning, once the carriage has been prepared and outfitted for the last stretch of the journey, Gavin once more thanks the count for his hospitality. "And we will make sure to ride by Bellam on our way back to the City, once our business in Aerenwe has been concluded."

Heartily shaking the count's hand and with a short and polite bow, the merchant smiles. "Perhaps your kinsman would then like to join us in our trip. We would be honoured by a man of your great House in our company."

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
02-03-2012 14:53:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wolfy Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.874
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #220
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
After dinner Linnias goes and tries to take care of a couple of important things. Like getting some horses for his men, and himself. And seeing if he can find a traveling chainmail for on the road. If the chainmail fails, he will opt for some sturdy leathers. He really learned the necessities for good armor.

While he is doing this, people clamor for his attention. Some just want to hear the story again, others haven't heard it the first time. And all the boys want to see the herioc Boerunian themselves. Linnias does his best to satisfy the crowds, while still taking care of things.

The next morning we find Linnias ready to go, wearing his new armor and sitting atop his new horse. Sighing "Yes, should have done this afore we left Anuire. Ah well, live and learn."

((OOC: This is assuming he has indeed found what he was looking for, and there are enough horses here that he could buy.))

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Shusen.net weblog like thingie Smile.
02-03-2012 16:12:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline
Moderator
*****

Posts: 6.570
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #221
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
As Gavin says his goodbyes to the count, he gestures and a manservant approaches with a small chest. He opens it and holds it forward for Gavin to look at. Inside are five rather fetching looking shirts made of local wool, perhaps not as fine as the ones he lost but very sturdy and suitable for an active life full of travel and adventure.

"My gift to you."



Linnias can find all he looks for in the town Buineridge, just a short walk down the hills from the castle. They have armor and horses and excited crowds and girls who giggle a lot and men who would challenge him to sports if only they weren't so darned busy right now with something else, anything else at all.

((OOC: mail armor costs 6 gold crowns, weighs 45 pounds, and has the following stats: It has protection 7 cut / 5 puncture / 5 impact. Except for the face and hands which are unprotected.

You can get riding horses for 270 silvers each (13 and a half gold crowns), call it 14 gold each if we include saddles, brit and briddle, blankets, tools for grooming, and so on.

Yes. Horses are expensive.))

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
03-03-2012 01:32:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 6.225
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #222
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
The merchant shortly stops the Boeruinian commander at the castle gates. "Before you go in to town, know that if you are in need of extra gold for your purchases, I sport very reasonable rates. I understand that the price of four horses tends to get very steep."

Gavin smiles again. "I might also be persuaded to assist you in convincing a seller to drop his prices. For a small commission fee, of course."

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
05-03-2012 17:49:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
(me) Melchior Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.999
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #223
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
Edit one: Ser Corvid would like to join Linnias on his shopping spree. While Ser Corvid will be looking for good deals on precious and semi precious stones needed for enchanting, Ser Corvid can also point Linnias to a few items of war that Corvid could enchant for him on a later date.

Ser Corvid thanks the count for his hospitallity and gifts and assures him that if he ever found himself in the lands of the Blackhearts that he would surely find the halls open and the hearths warm to him. After that Ser Corvid would like to thank those were his main conversation partners and saw eye to eye about the Iselviers for a lovely evening.
Then its time to don the great armor and look impressive while we wait to get a move on.
Brutus will make sure the Great Grey Warg pelt gets send to Anuire for further tailoring.

Licensed.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 20:12:06 by Knightwood.)
05-03-2012 18:35:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wolfy Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.874
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #224
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
Linnias is a bit taken aback with Gavins offer. "I don't borrow money from friends, and I don't expect them to talk down a price when I am capable of bartering myself. Especially when those friends clearly and directly expect something for that friendship. So I thank you for your kind offer, but I must respectfully decline" And of goes Linnias, to buy his needed horses and armor.

While walking of, he mentions over his should "And besides, I should be able to get some money for them when we get back to Anuire, and I have no need of them any longer".

((OOC: Linnias is down 62g, and he hopes that he finds a way to make a bit more money this coming year. Oh, and he is rearing to get underway, so I vote for scene shift to our destination, settling in, and discussing on how to proceed from there.))

((OOC2: In addition to Mel, we can always stage a flashback if someone forgot to do something here Tongue ))

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Shusen.net weblog like thingie Smile.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 19:17:08 by (me) Melchior.)
05-03-2012 19:09:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
(me) Melchior Offline
Posting Freak
*****

Posts: 1.999
Joined: Oct 2005
Post: #225
Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
((ooc: agreed, gogo fast travel cutscene!))

Licensed.
05-03-2012 19:16:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
float: right;