Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
(me) Melchior Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Birthright: Bloodlust (IC)
We count no silly butchers among us, though if you or the boy would have some Agate blood, Diamonds, garnets, red jasper, ruby, or a topaz Than I could make you some healing stones that would actually help him.... Or maybe a bearskin blanket that would help?

Licensed.
11-09-2012 20:23:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline

Enton ponders this. "Bearskins should be no problem, there's quite a few of those in the woods to the south. Their pelts are commonly used for all sorts of things. As for those jewels I might- ahh, no actually. My mistake. Just bearskins, nothing else."

Shortly thereafter, some servants fetch a nice quality pelt of a brown bear.

"Are you sure that an animal's hide will be of any use though?" inquires Enton.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
17-09-2012 22:15:32
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Gavin notices the hesitation at the mention of jewels. With a big smile, the Merchant makes an offer: "We could purchase your jewels for a hefty sum, if you would agree to reimburse us if, nay, when we locate the missing girls."

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
17-09-2012 22:48:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
(me) Melchior Offline
Posting Freak

If animal bits are easier, perhaps a stag's kidney Stone or a toads borax stone? For now though the bear skin will help, now, I need some privicy and ill be back in just a few hours. Though again i cannot stretch enough the healing propperties of precious stones."

Licensed.
18-09-2012 09:20:55
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

The merchant continues on the topic of the wilds. "We knew an able woodsman once, don't know what happened to the poor chap though. If your man Alaster leads to naught we will field another search on the morrow to look for clues of werewolves or witches."

With a polite bow and a smile Gavin continues. "If you could spare some men, that would be splendid."

Gavin's smile widens. "And If you could join us, all the better. I hear trudging through the mud personally is all the rage nowadays."

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
29-09-2012 20:11:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
float: right;