[SotC] Return of the Warjack
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

I've no idea? Arik?

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
20-01-2010 15:31:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline

SotC is a little hard for me to prepare, with two almost-but-not-quite done characters. Much of getting the story going relies on using people's Aspects, and those aren't done (and in the case of Marmot, I don't even have access to them). So that's not a solid option.

But I'm fine with still getting together. Play other games, watch a movie, it's all good with me.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
20-01-2010 16:28:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nar Offline
Posting Freak

i think i'm going to bail actually :/

there's a bunch of things i'd like to get done at home (like laundry) and i could use the time.

catch you both this saturday! Grin

raptor magnificus
- - - - - -
i am a motherfucking ray of goddamn sunshine, i am.
20-01-2010 17:00:14
MaszaH Offline
Posting Freak

Rosa Cross

[quote]
background
Rosa Cross was born into a loving home. Her parent where hard working farmers and she and her sister violet thought they had all they would ever want in the world. Until one day Roger Waters appeared on the scene. Apparently their parents had borrowed some money so that they could buy the farm and now had to pay

don't underestimate the cosmic power of french toast!
24-02-2010 21:03:20
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Cool Smile

25-02-2010 18:03:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

JLT* Wrote:Fenrick Garrisson
Quote:Is the 18 year old son of Colonel Merrick Garrisson and The charming diplomat warcaster Emily Caine. This dashing young man has a knack for talking himself in and out of trouble.

[quote]
Background
In his early youth, Fenrick travelled with his diplomat parents around the world. He experienced many countries and cultures and was very curious.
His parents often left Fenrick to his own devices and expected for him to stay in or near the embassy. However, he always snuck out to find adventure.
In Some ancient Elven ruins he at one time found himself in, he found an ancient artefact he carries with him to this day. This amulet seems to give him the confidence he needs.

-Been there
-Elven amulet of confidence

Quote:The Great War

During the height of the war, Fenrick was left under the caring wings of Father Dumas of Corvis. When the war came to the city the cathedral was hit by the Khadoran bombardment and the good father was killed. This left young Fenrick with a strong aversion of Morrow and his ascendants, as they seemed unwilling or unable to save the people who spent their lives in their service.
Leaving the besieged city, he tried to talk his way past the entire Khadoran army. His father had to save him from the bowels of a Khadoran dungeon.

No love for Morrow
Bite off more than you can chew

[quote]
Novel

Fenrick Garrissonn and the White Witch of Ios

When travelling in the northern forests, Fenrick saves an elven maiden named Ilia from being tortured by a group of Skorne raiders by telling them she

19-01-2011 00:29:13
MaszaH Offline
Posting Freak

check ff het andere topic. we hadden een drukke discussie over of morgen wel of niet door moest gaan ivm een drukke mirla met studie enzo. en andere locaties die allemaal vol met dieren haren zitten Wink dus was afhankelijk van jou Wink als jij zegt dat je dat etentje wilt doen prima. schuiven we weer een weekje door. of pakken we een andere dag deze week wat mij betreft ook prima.

maar runnen om de week.......... ik weet niet of ik nou echt zou kunnen runnen......... dan zou ik eerst het boek moeten kopen enzo....... maar misschien vind ik het ook wel leuk.... met een beetje hulp Wink never done that before. iig niet met mensen die vaker spelen Tongue

19-01-2011 00:40:25
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Wat ik vooral bedoel, is dat er nog genoeg voorbereid en besloten moet worden willen we SOTC doen. Dit kan in principe best zonder mij, ik pas me dan wel aan Smile

Ook zal Arik dan nog een char moeten maken, en Ben en Masz extra Novels maken gebaseerd op elkaar en Ariks Char Smile Genoeg reden dus voor jullie om sowieso morgen gewoon ergens af te spreken. Smile

Voor t marcia als storyteller gedeelte, dan ga jij gewoon als laatste, komt vast goed Grin

19-01-2011 00:58:52
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Ik weet zeker dat ik ook een Novel met Ben zn char had geschreven, maar sinds de crash van 02-2010 is niets meer zeker :S

19-01-2011 23:24:42
SageGenesis Offline

Victoria Mayberry Fairgrey

Phase 1: Background

At some point in the later years of the war, Prof. Fairgrey defeated the Deathjack for the second time. This time with an arcane detonation that resulted in their mutual destruction. Deathjack naturally reconstructed itself later on while the professor did the same, through a previously prepared Clone spell. (This also resulted in her being stripped of her posthumous medals.)

Considering her own mortality and some of the practical shortcomings of her relationship with Brianna Graver, she started a new cloning project. This infant would be a hybrid of both her and Brianna

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
02-02-2011 15:18:52
MaszaH Offline
Posting Freak

ok hoe laat spreken we af, ik hou het gewoon bij Rosa hoef ik niet helemaal opnieuw te beginnen. hoefde volgens mij nog een novel erin te passen en dan is het klaar denk ik.

02-02-2011 16:37:26
nar Offline
Posting Freak

oh boy... so Rosa's gonna be running around with the teenage kids of her old partymates? ^^

nothing wrong with that of course, but are you sure you don't maybe want to create a PC who'll be an international super teen as well? maybe the child of Rosa Cross and James Borloch? Tongue i can totally see them having gotten married and James being more or less on the run for the rest of his life from his deranged vigilante wife Wink

raptor magnificus
- - - - - -
02-02-2011 17:00:58
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Ik ben al thuis en Mirla is tot laat op school dus wat mij betreft is iedereen vroeg al welkom Smile

02-02-2011 17:19:07
MaszaH Offline
Posting Freak

or try and see Rosa as the responsible adult...... brrrrr...

02-02-2011 17:43:39
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

nar Wrote:oh boy... so Rosa's gonna be running around with the teenage kids of her old partymates? ^^

nothing wrong with that of course, but are you sure you don't maybe want to create a PC who'll be an international super teen as well? maybe the child of Rosa Cross and James Borloch? Tongue i can totally see them having gotten married and James being more or less on the run for the rest of his life from his deranged vigilante wife Wink

Basically Rosa will be running around with the children of her former party members and their leadership cohorts. That said, Maybe you would want to create the lovechild of Rosa and Violet? ^_^

02-02-2011 17:47:08
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

JLT* Wrote:Ik ben al thuis en Mirla is tot laat op school dus wat mij betreft is iedereen vroeg al welkom Smile

Ik ga wel nog even boodschapjes doen en koken, maar vanaf 18.15 zouden mensen al kunnen komen dus Smile

02-02-2011 17:50:26
nar Offline
Posting Freak

JLT* Wrote:That said, Maybe you would want to create the lovechild of Rosa and Violet? ^_^

aw dude, i'm not sure what's worse, the fact that this would be too incestuous for words, or that it'd be the CROSS SISTERS breeding ><

I'll be arriving between 19u and 19.30 as usual Smile

raptor magnificus
- - - - - -
02-02-2011 18:16:58
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Spirit of the Century Rules

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 22:55:07 by Meer.)
02-02-2011 22:54:38
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

[quote]
Fenrick Garrisson

Is the 18 year old son of Colonel Merrick Garrisson and the charming diplomat warcaster Emily Caine. This dashing young man has a knack for talking himself in and out of trouble.

Background

In his early youth, Fenrick travelled with his diplomat parents around the world. He experienced many countries and cultures and was very curious.
His parents often left Fenrick to his own devices and expected for him to stay in or near the embassy. However, he always snuck out to find adventure.
In Some ancient Elven ruins he at one time found himself in, he found an ancient artefact he carries with him to this day. This amulet seems to give him the confidence he needs.

-Been there
-Elven amulet of confidence

The Great War

During the height of the war, Fenrick was left under the caring wings of Father Dumas of Corvis. When the war came to the city the cathedral was hit by the Khadoran bombardment and the good father was killed. This left young Fenrick with a strong aversion of Morrow and his ascendants, as they seemed unwilling or unable to save the people who spent their lives in their service.
Leaving the besieged city, he tried to talk his way past the entire Khadoran army. His father had to save him from the bowels of a Khadoran dungeon.

-No love for Morrow
-Bite off more than you can chew

Novel

Fenrick Garrissonn and the White Witch of Ios

When travelling in the northern forests, Fenrick saves an elven maiden named Ilia from being tortured by a group of Skorne raiders by telling them she

02-02-2011 23:41:01
nar Offline
Posting Freak

Quote: [h]Scully Mulder, The Pewter Marmot - The Man Who Sees Beyond Death![/h]
He shoots first and asks questions later!

Quote:Early Life
Scully Mulder, the boy who would later come to be known as the Pewter Marmot, was born under a bad sign. Struck by lightning on the night of his birth in what would be the first of three times throughout his life, the "citizens" of his home town of Fisherbrook, (primary exports: mud, lumber and Tharn) knew a bad seed when they saw one. Scully was ostracised from the get-go and, being basically an untouchable in Fisherbrook, he spent most of his time alone, seemingly talking to himself.

Scully developed an interest in reading, especially about the occult and the exploits of the intrepid investigators of the Strangelight Workshop. His parents indulged him and, much to his delight, had the Strangelight Workshop's annual, "True Tales of Penny Dreadful", shipped to him. He dreamed of leaving Fisherbrook to lead a life following in Penny Dreadful's footsteps, for you see, he was not like other boys his age; Scully Mulder could see dead people.

Aspects:[list=*]
[*]I see dead people[/*]
[*]"I've read about this..."[/*]
[/list]

Quote:The Great War
Then, the Khador-Cygnar-Protectorate war struck. Several years into it, and still much too young to join up, Scully left home to assist the Cygnaran war effort any in any way he could, in the hopes of coming to the attention of the Strangelight Workshop. He wound up serving as a runner at the front during the gruelling trench warfare between Khador and Cygnar. This is where Scully was dubbed "the Pewter Marmot" (a pun on Khadoran gallows humour) by the Cygnaran soldiers after the way he scrambled across no-man's land, barely, nay...supernaturally avoiding certain death during bombardments and through minefields.

Soon, his abilities were recognised by the brass and he became an important staple on black ops missions behind enemy lines, serving as a guide and paranormal equivalent of a miner's canary. But it was only once Cryx entered the war proper that the Pewter Marmot came into his own. His exploits tracking and unravelling the agents and plots of the Dragonfather put his name on the lips of some very important people. When the time came, the Strangelight Workshop brought him into the fold.

[*]Investigator for the Strangelight Workshop[/*]
[*]Lightning Rod (Strange Luck)[/*]
[/list]

Quote:Novel
The Pewter Marmot & the Cult of Asphyxious!

In the last, desperate months of the war, the Strangelight Workshop receives word of dark tidings in Corvis, the ravaged City of Ghosts. Upon Arrival, the young Pewter Marmot discovers a chilling cataclysm to have befallen the city's spirits, and the heart of Corvis to be infected by the insidious cult of Asphyxious, the Iron Litch!
What has become of Corvis' dead?
Why has the cult of Asphyxious nestled itself deep below the city?
How can Corvis be saved?
Is there anyone left to trust!?

[*]Enemy of the Dragonfather[/*]
[*]Meddling Kid[/*]
[/list]

Quote:Guest Appearance No. 1
Fenrick Garrison & The White Witch of Ios
Featuring The Pewter Marmot!

Word reaches the Pewter Marmot of a singularity moving across the face of Western Immoren, destroying life, both physical and spiritual, as it passes. How could he have known that this abomination would take the form of such a fair Iosian princess, or that her guardian would prove to be so dear a friend!?

[*]Tainted Love[/*]
[*]Guilty Conscience[/*]
[/list]

Quote:Guest Appearance No. 2
The Red Knight Returns
Featuring The Pewter Marmot

Hot on the trail of Gallows Tom, the Pewter Marmot uncovers an insidious plot to supply the Nightmare Ilse with Cygnaran mechanika! Determined to sour this deal for the undead legions, PM follows the trail to the harbor, where, to his infinite surprise, he discovers the legends to be true; the Red Knight does exist!

[*]Friends in Low Places[/*]
[*]The Truth is Out There[/*]
[/list]

Quote:Skills
[list=*]
[*]Investigation 5[/*]
[*]Contacting 4[/*]
[*]Mysteries 4[/*]
[*]Academics 3[/*]
[*]Alertness 3[/*]
[*]Resolve 3[/*]
[*]Athletics 2[/*]
[*]Empathy 2[/*]
[*]Fists 2[/*]
[*]Science 2[/*]
[*]Burglary 1[/*]
[*]Deceit 1[/*]
[*]Guns 1[/*]
[*]Rapport 1[/*]
[*]Stealth 1[/*]
[/list]

Quote:Stunts
[list=*]
[*]Psychic[/*]
[*]Words on the Wind[/*]
[*]Spirits (of the Dead)[/*]
[*]Walk the Walk[/*]
[*]Big Man[/*]
[/list]

Quote:Languages
[list=*]
[*]Cygnaran (native language)[/*]
[*]Khadoran[/*]
[*][/*]
[*][/*]
[/list]

raptor magnificus
- - - - - -
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 21:17:44 by SageGenesis.)
07-02-2011 14:31:51
nar Offline
Posting Freak

zo.. eindelijk gepost Grin

@marcia: kan jij mijn 2e guest appearance posten hier, (of naar me mailen) dan verwerk ik t in m'n sheet Smile

ik moet nog 2 talen kiezen.. ik dacht aan Scharde (spelling??) en die laatste laat ik denk ik nog even open (tenzij iemand een goede suggestie heeft?)

raptor magnificus
- - - - - -
07-02-2011 14:36:21
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Niice Grin

07-02-2011 14:37:44
SageGenesis Offline

[quote]

Victoria Mayberry Fairgrey

[quote]Background

At some point in the later years of the war, Prof. Fairgrey defeated the Deathjack for the second time. This time with an arcane detonation that resulted in their mutual destruction. Deathjack naturally reconstructed itself later on while the professor did the same, through a previously prepared Clone spell. (This also resulted in her being stripped of her posthumous medals.)

Considering her own mortality and some of the practical shortcomings of her relationship with Brianna Graver, she started a new cloning project. This infant would be a hybrid of both her and Brianna

07-02-2011 15:17:46
MaszaH Offline
Posting Freak

in ere van het hele return of the Warjack gevoel, heb ik alle oude nummers weer bij elkaar gezocht. maar ik vroeg me af of er misschien nog muziek was waarvan jullie vinden DIT MOET ERBIJ!!! nieuwe aanvulling op oud thema zegmaar Wink

24-02-2011 21:14:24
MaszaH Offline
Posting Freak

ik zal vanmiddag na m'n stage enzo ff m'n dingen posten en de aanvulling van Ben erbij zetten.

maar zijn we dan ook klaar om vanavond te kunnen gaan spelen!?

02-03-2011 11:23:50

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
float: right;