What the papers say
SageGenesis Offline

RE: What the papers say
U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'Crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'Can't Touch'

A Florida gun maker has created an "ISIS-proof" assault rifle that has raised the ire of Muslim groups.

Designed so Islamic State militants "could not touch it,"*the AR-15, made by Spike's Tactical in Apopka, is inscribed with the biblical verse, “Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle" (Pslams 144:1). It is also etched with a Knight's Templar Long Cross - a Christian Crusader symbol.

The rifle's safety selector has three settings: Peace, War, and God Wills it.

... okay then.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
06-09-2015 10:09:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline

Well, looks like ISIS pissed off the wrong enemy this time... the Mexican drug cartels.

El Chapo sends threatening message to terrorist group ISIS.

I must admit I find this darkly amusing.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
10-12-2015 18:57:35
SageGenesis Offline

I laughed. Oh, how I laughed.

From HERE.

Quote:The efforts of an antigay group hoping to sabotage an annual LGBTQ teen dance have backfired, contributing thousands of dollars to the event they meant to derail.

The Victorian Same Sex Gender Diverse Formal in Australia is meant to give a safe space for teens who don’t identify as straight to celebrate and create happy memories.

Attendees wear what they want, bring who they want, dance with whomever they want.

Minus 18, the group that throws the event, decided this year to crowdfund tickets for teens who couldn’t afford the $40 admission price.

Enter an antigay group (actually) named… The Stop Safe Schools Coalition.

The organization fights against the federal Government-funded Safe Schools Coalition Australia program – a “coalition of schools and organizations that aim to foster safe and inclusive environments for same-sex attracted, intersex, and gender diverse students, staff and families.”

Stop Safe Schools caught wind of Minus 18’s event, and devised a plan, calling upon their members to buy up as many tickets as they could after thinking they’d discovered a loophole that said the tickets were nontransferable and nonrefundable.

The more tickets they bought, they told their minions, the more teens would be unable to attend. Thus, “the more youth we protect.”

The group overlooked one detail: the ticketing program is set up as a crowdfunding system.

Every ticket “purchased” is guaranteed to go to a LGBTQ teen to attend the event.

“You realize that if the conservatives do buy all the tickets, you can just allow registered people on a waiting list in for free? They’re effectively subsidizing tickets for those who can’t buy one,” one commenter pointed out on the event’s Facebook page.

Minus 18 set an initial goal of raising $15k for 500 tickets. The group has reportedly raised nearly $30k as of Tuesday.

With all that extra money, they’re planning on moving the event to a larger venue and upping capacity so more teens can attend.

This is really cartoon-levels of villainy.
"We're going to spend thousands of dollars just to prevent other people from having a dance! We hate other people being happy, even if it's something they do in private far away from us!"

(This post was last modified: 18-02-2016 11:41:21 by SageGenesis.)
18-02-2016 11:41:07
nar Offline
Posting Freak

call Kevin Bacon. i think we've just found the plot for Footloose 2 LOL

raptor magnificus
- - - - - -
i am a motherfucking ray of goddamn sunshine, i am.
18-02-2016 12:02:15
SageGenesis Offline

British officers engage in a duel, end up setting military building on fire.

The BBC reports that the evening began with a dinner to celebrate completion of a course for prospective tank troop commanders, and somehow culminated in two officers allegedly settling a disagreement by shooting flares at each other whilst riding kayaks in a swimming pool. One of them missed his opponent and hit a building.

27-07-2016 19:40:34
SageGenesis Offline

Sometimes life really is just a pulp adventure;
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/...ng-disease

14-01-2017 16:09:44
voh Offline
Grandmaster Yogurt

https://nos.nl/artikel/2190413-jongeren-...markt.html

We've been beaten.

robindevoh.com - NaNoWriMo prep & onwards, writin's the main topic.
29-08-2017 18:07:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Haha cool

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
29-08-2017 20:13:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nar Offline
Posting Freak

wow Yikes

raptor magnificus
- - - - - -
i am a motherfucking ray of goddamn sunshine, i am.
30-08-2017 07:57:31
scroipt Offline
Posting Freak

O_o

`Je n'avais pas besoin de cette hypothèse-là' --Pierre-Simon, Marquis de Laplace
30-08-2017 08:57:54

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
float: right;