Dorkfest 2020
SageGenesis Online

Dorkfest 2020
Welcome to the cyberpunk future of distant 2020! Surely by this year, we will have flying cars, chrome PlusLimbs™, and smart-jack systems to directly interface our brains with our massive guns!

Hmm? What's that? We don't have any of that? Oh. Well... at least we'll have

DORKFEST

Last year we did the Pinkster weekend (Pentecost for the English purists among us), so that we play Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. That seemed pretty convenient in terms of getting time off work, so unless there's any objections (and good alternatives!) I'd like to propose we do that again.

In other words: the proposal is May 30 - June 1.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
16-11-2019 13:24:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Online

RE: Dorkfest 2020
Also here's a fun little thing: you all level up to 12.

But there's not actually that much of a choice involved. You see, at level 11 you pick your Paragon Path and determines the benefits you get for a while. But you're Essentials classes, meaning there's actually only a single Path suitable for you, designed with your class in mind. Technically you're allowed to pick something else, but they give bonuses to abilities you don't even have. So don't pick those. Really.

So I'll just level up your characters for you. No need to get together and browse through all the stuff you don't want anyway.

There are perhaps two exceptions to this rule, some of the spellcasting classes might have other options. I'll study their options and get back to them. For example, the standard option for Rex would be to get access to more elements... or I can give him Blizzard Mage, which is all ice all the time. I think we all know the right choice here.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
16-11-2019 14:17:22
voh Offline
Grandmaster Yogurt

Pentecost works for me!

robindevoh.com - NaNoWriMo prep & onwards, writin's the main topic.
16-11-2019 14:53:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Hoe lang nog?

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
16-11-2019 16:39:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Online

Hoe eerder hoe beter. Eigenlijk kon ik al niet eens de hele week voor dat weekend vrij krijgen, maar ik heb het weten te regelen met de collega die de roosters maakt. Dus vandaag heb ik vrij geregeld, met het idee op Pinksteren.

Mocht dat voor iemand niet uitkomen, zeg dat dan zodra je dat weet en wacht daar niet mee.

28-11-2019 19:55:08
voh Offline
Grandmaster Yogurt

Gooi dat ook ff op whatsapp. Is minder in torpor dan 200x Tongue

robindevoh.com - NaNoWriMo prep & onwards, writin's the main topic.
29-11-2019 09:30:55

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
float: right;