Summer game
Tiamat Offline
Posting Freak

Summer game
I may run a May game. This post is to gauge interest for such a game.

While I would very much like to run another summer game, I unfortunately don't have much time this summer as we're moving houses. I won't have time to run a game between mid-June and the beginning of August. This leaves the period between April 30th and June 13, enough to run 2-4 biweekly sessions. Alternatively, I could see if August is an option or run one or two one shots.

At this point, I haven't yet decided on the type of game that I would like to run, so I'd still be open to suggestions. I am still very much learning to do this thing, but I recently ran a simple one-shot that was a bit similar in style to the game I ran two years ago; I also have a short 2-3 session module that is similar in style to last year's game (I recently reread Sekhem's journal and decided that Sekhem would need to be part of that one); or I could do something else entirely.

In short, would anyone be potentially interested in a game this "summer"?
11-04-2018 14:32:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SageGenesis Offline

RE: Summer game
Potentially interested, yes. Depends on the game, the days, etc.

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
11-04-2018 22:24:14
Tiamat Offline
Posting Freak

Type of game would depend on the player pool and their prefs. System would be 5th, because I have grown fairly confident with the system. I would not be comfortable running anything else.

Possible play times are bi-weekly: 1) week of April 30th; 2) week of May 14th; 3) week of May 28; and/or 4) week of June 11. Of these, I will be able to do 2-4 session depending on location and day. My preference for day would be Monday evening, but Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening are also on the table.
11-04-2018 23:26:51
SageGenesis Offline

Hmm. I dunno.

I'm real busy these days, so much so that I've had to give the DM-reins of some games over to other people recently. And 5th is... not a selling point, for me. I'll need to think about this and see what the planning is like the coming months, for now I'm a "maybe".

What you need to understand about the apocalypse is that you aren't Mad Max. You're part of the skull pyramid in the background.
12-04-2018 11:52:23
JLT* Offline
Posting Freak

Ik zou het heel erg leuk vinden, maar mei is voor mij bijzonder druk.. en geen zomer. Wink
Juli kan ik wel

"I think I'll have seconds.."

-Chronomangor; Eater of Time. ∞
12-04-2018 19:06:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tiamat Offline
Posting Freak

(12-04-2018 19:06:12)JLT* Wrote:  Ik zou het heel erg leuk vinden, maar mei is voor mij bijzonder druk.. en geen zomer. Wink
Juli kan ik wel

Juli kan voor mij tot de 14e. Dus dat zijn 1 of 2 sessies max.

(12-04-2018 11:52:23)SageGenesis Wrote:  Hmm. I dunno.

I'm real busy these days, so much so that I've had to give the DM-reins of some games over to other people recently. And 5th is... not a selling point, for me. I'll need to think about this and see what the planning is like the coming months, for now I'm a "maybe".

Begrijp ik, begrijp ook dat 5e geen selling point voor je is, maar voor mij zit er niets anders in ^_^

Had verder nog interesse van Tristan. Misschien moet ik een ander plan trekken. Lobbyen met een game idee als mensen daadwerkelijk kunnen ^_^
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 19:32:13 by Tiamat.)
12-04-2018 19:27:50

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
float: right;