It's on! (200x)

Full Version: [Vassal Engine] Board games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right. So, there's this interface program that can allow you to play boardgames on a computer, and probably works best through play-by email, or perhaps with a dedicated dropbox folder. There are a lot of games (modules) available, I have no idea how this works with regard to copyright, Probably user generated content and all.

My suggestion is to try to play twilight imperium this way, and see how and whether this works. We could perhaps try Diplomacy as well later.

TI needs 6 players, who's in?
So, things like "As per FFG policy, all action/political card texts are blank to ensure players own a copy. " are apparently a thing.
(14-09-2014 20:01:16)JLT* Wrote: [ -> ]So, things like "As per FFG policy, all action/political card texts are blank to ensure players own a copy. " are apparently a thing.

Sooo, reference photo's?
I'm in for TI.
I'm in for TI.
If anything, it all looks pretty complicated.

If only someone would have the time to figure all this out so we could play. Tongue
I haven't yet plumbed the depths of this system, but I would like to remind people that the TI rules are freely available on the FFG website:
http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_m...=21&esem=4

Which makes it easier for people to play the game, I imagine.
Reference URL's